The EU H2020 project VACDIVA " A safe diva vaccine for African Swine Fever control and eradication" invites you to participate in the 1st International Workshop for Hunters. We will review the global risk situation and the advances in the development of a safe, effective and DIVA vaccine
Where? The seminar will be held On-line.
When? 08th February 2022, 09:30-14:00 CET
What? The meeting will aim at updating the situation around African Swine Fever, presenting the objectives and results already obtained through the VACDIVA project but will also include different presentations and discussions on three main topics:
– Effective and safe vaccines against African Swine Fever in wild boar and domestic pigs.
– DIVA tests to accompany vaccine candidates.
– African Swine Fever control and eradication strategies for different epidemiological scenarios in the world & Pilot Vaccine test in real environment.
- Project Coordinator: José Manuel Sánchez‐ Vizcaíno(UCM)
- Adam Balint (NFCSO)
- Carmina Gallardo (CISA‐CSIC)
- Erwin Van den Born (MAH)
- Paloma Rueda (INGENASA)
Simultaneous Translation: English, Spanish, German (other languages to be confirmed according with the audience registered)
Please confirm your participation by scanning the QR code down below or by following this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VACDIVAWORKSHOPHUNTERS